Virtu Institute Scholarships
Virtu Institute offers Scholarships to students who can show merit in their area of study or who are suffering financial hardship.
Scholarship applications close 5pm, 31st March, 30th June, 30th September and 31st December each year (AEST or AEDT if applicable).
Students who are successful in their application and receive a scholarship will be entitled to study their first subject free of tuition fees and to study all subsequent subjects with a 30% discount on the standard published tuition fees.
1. Students suffering Financial Hardship:
In order to be eligible to apply for a Financial Hardship Scholarship, the student must be in receipt of one of the following Australian Government benefits for a minimum of at least 3 months prior to their application:
To apply for a Financial Hardship Scholarship , students must:
2. Applications for Merit/Project Scholarships require the submission of a project undertaken by a student
Scholarship Application Form
3. Selection Criteria for Merit/Project Scholarship
The solution should be socially relevant, engaging, and maybe have an element of fun. The problem can be solved in any way that the prospective student desires.
The assessment panel will use the following criteria to judge the entries/applications:
4. Terms and Conditions for Scholarship applications apply as follows:
5. Virtu Scholarship Assessment Panel
APPLY NOW! Read the below terms and conditions and then submit your application to email@example.com
6. Scholarship Recipient’s Information
7. Scholarship Provider